2.12.2008

New Mariah: Sexy or Sucky?



Finally! On Mariah Carey's first new slinky single, "Touch My Body," since 2005's "Emancipation of Mimi" she coos, "I know that you've been waiting for me ..."Hell yeah, we have! Tortured fans endured several delays, pushing back this ultra-catchy sexified single, where the popstress wants to keep a hook-up on the DL – the flirty "Touch My Body" (listen here!) is sure to heat up radio. Even if the classic-Carey beat's been done. And there's no inflated runs. And no dolphin squeals. The jam teases Mariah's April 15 release: "E=MC²." Anyone betting Albert Einstein is rolling over in his grave?

Check out Between The Lines (www.pridesource.com) next week for a full review of "Touch My Body" and Janet Jackson's latest, "Rock With U." See which sexy-sound vixen comes out on top. Pun intended. 


No comments: