11.02.2008

OMG – IT'S RUTH FISHER!

"Six Feet Under"'s control freak mom, Ruth Fisher (played by the divine Frances Conroy), got the intimacy she so longed for in my absolute favorite series (still!). Tonight on "Desperate Housewives" Conroy played a lonely woman who got a little more than just a massage from Gaby's hubby Carlos. She got an orgasm. I can't even begin to tell you how geeked (so excited, in fact, that this is the first post with an all-capped title) I was when her name popped up in the opening credits. I missed you, Ruth! In honor of her playing another lonesome soul (she does it so damn well!), I had to reminisce on one of television's greatest mothers, one that could break your heart and make you laugh all in one scene. So, I dug up this YouTube video below. Breaks me into tiny pieces every time. 



To watch tonight's episode of "Desperate Housewives," head to www.abc.com 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMGOMGOMGOMG. That was THE best and THE MOST unexpected guest star I've seen on Housewives, to date!

I'm so excited to see how it goes. Yes, yes, yes. I missed you as well, Ruth Fisher.

:D