11.05.2008

Talking to Ben Linus – Uh, Er, Michael Emerson!


I love me some "Lost," especially Michael Emerson as once-creeptastic Ben Linus. Who knew the very queer-friendly actor played gay in one of the films being screened at the Reel Pride Film Festival next week in Royal Oak? I didn't until "Ready? OK!" – about a boy who wants to be a cheerleader –  showed up on my desk! His wife, the uber-sweet Carrie Preston (who played Felicity Huffman's sis in "Transamerica" and "Desperate Housewives" and currently stars in Alan Ball's "True Blood"), produced and starred in the film. They're definitely one of the nicest, most gay-amicable couples ever (Emerson was fired up about Prop 8's unfortunate passing), and I chatted with both of them today. Check out the story next week when we preview the film festival.  

No comments: