4.09.2008

Jason Castro: I Now Officially Love You

This season of "American Idol" is proving to be a bitch. Not for the contestants who seem to be consistently good(ish), but for me, as I try to choose one – ugh, just one! – to become the next Kelly Clarkson (and, I hope, not the next Taylor Hicks). Could it be (super-duper) emotional folkie Brooke White? Or cutie balladeer David Archuleta? Or – now especially – how about Jason Castro, who's done pretty good until his wowing, falsetto-peppered number (like, I aw-ed myself to sleep ) last night with one of the gayest songs in music history, "Over the Rainbow." He's innocent (we think?), could light up a room with his smile, and, even with his inspirational-night song choice, probably isn't gay. Why? 'Cause this totally isn't how Judy did it. Watch, and give me hope that there's a quarter-ounce of queer in him. 


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Dude He is SOOO GAY.
Are you freakin blonde.
Any man (besides) Frank Sinatra
that sings Over The Rainbow
Rides A Fat Hog On The Hershey
Highway

Unknown said...

Dude He is soooo Gay
Are you Freakin Blind??
and he totally sucks ballz
Any Man who choses to sing
Judy Garland's Over The Rainbow..
except Frank Sinatra, is Totally
Totally Gay.
This Guy rides A Fat Hog
on The Hershey Highway..
If He was in The Navy He would
be a Rear Admiral.

Chris said...

Yeah? Glad your gay-dar is working :)