6.23.2008

I'm An Actor!


So maybe not exactly – but I did just dance for three hours at Backstreet in Detroit. On film. Next to two of the leads in Lifetime's "Prayers for Bobby." And, when we wrapped after the four-hour shoot, I felt like I was reliving a recent incident where some random kid squirted me with his water gun. Yes, I was wetter than you during your last sexual episode, but being a sweaty extra is totally worth it. And I'm not just saying that because of the 75 bucks, or that I got my hair did, and my face powdered (and de-oiled – hot, huh?). I'm saying it because I got to see Scott Bailey's bare chest for three hours. 

2 comments:

Whitney said...

I want to be de-oiled! Never mind being on set with a handsome, shirtless dude. lol

Anonymous said...

Gosh... little ***** kids (less than 5) squirting you with a water gun - I'd say that's an accurate desription of the feeling after dancing our asses off (to no music) for 4 hours. Haha.

What an experience!